Tuesday, July 14, 2015

4th P-zi in the MTC!!!!!!!


Jun 24

Allo, everyone!!!!

I'm going to apologize in advance, because this email is going to be kind of short!! But, shout out to everyone that sent me mail this week, I'm writing you all back this afternoon! (((: Everything here is super crazy, as there are 126 mission presidents and their wives here until Sunday for the New Mission President's seminar! Elder Nash (of the Seventy) and his wife came to speak for the devotional! One of my favorite things he said was, "don't hold anything back from the Lord, and he will return all that you give to him more than you ever could. I'm grateful for this opportunity to do just that! The speaker on Sunday was AMAZING- and just so happened to be the father of one of the sorelli (sisters) going to Italy: Brother Littlefield! I loved what he said about our success as missionaries depending alot on our faith, and how what you believe determines how hard you will work. I know this to be true! 
On a less spiritual note, there are bats in the vents on our floor. In one of the rooms right next to ours, there was a poor sister who woke up at 5am with a bat crawling up her arm! We all joked that we're all going to be turned into vampires before we even get to Romania haha.

Again, apologies for today's email being so short. I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!

Cu drag, 

Sora Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment