Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Third p-zi in Chișinău!!!!

Allo everyone!!!!

Sorry I only have a couple minutes to write today, but I just have to tell you more about our friend Anastasia. She is seriously the coolest girl I've ever met. We got to meet with her almost every day this week, and every time she has a new dream to tell us about. It's way cool. The Spirit works in mysterious ways, and for her, it's through her dreams! Anyways, we are going to meet with her tonight and go on a picnic at Valea Morilor, and I'm bringing the hammock haha. We set it up in the apartment this week, just for kicks, and it's an awesome place to write in our journals! The only place strong enough to hold it up is the pull up bar haha. 
A couple of the fun words I learned this week....

blini- pancakes
(pronounced blEEn)
They use this word here in Moldova like we use "dang it" haha. It's way funny!

zebra- crosswalk
(pronounced zEH-bra)
This made me laugh when we were teaching our english students words about transportation- The black and white lines of the crosswalk I guess inspired the name "zebra" haha. 

Sora Koth and I are halfway through our first transfer here together in Chișinău; this Wednesday we'll have zone conference combined with the missionaries in Iași! So exciting. 

Also, I learned something way cool from the letter President Ivory sent us this week:

"The Bible Dictionary says that “Miracles should NOT be regarded as deviations from the ordinary course of nature as much as manifestations of the divine or spiritual power.” "

I just love that! I know that we will continue to see miracles here and find people like Anastasia to teach, as long as we are living worthy to receive that spiritual power that is a result of miracles!

I love you all so much and hope you have a fantastic week! 

Cu mult drag, 

Sora Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment