Monday, October 10, 2016

Lots of Romanian smiles!!!

July 18, 2016

Buna tuturor!

Sorry I only have about two seconds to give you this update, but I found out on Friday that I will be training a new sister from the Ukraine this transfer, Sora Gubar! She doesn't get to Romania for another week and a half, during which time I'll be with another sister who will later go down to Bucharest. I'm sad to have to part ways with Sora Padgett, but I know this transfer will be a great one! More news to come next week,

Cu mult drag,

Sora Rich
Displaying DSCF3771.JPG
 Petronela 
Displaying DSCF3781.JPG
Cherry jam activity with Sora Genoveva and the BYU girls
Displaying DSCF3840.JPG
Elder Reed and Sora Padgett's last Sunday
Displaying DSCF3847.JPG
 Relief Society
Displaying DSCF3852.JPG
Vasile (another painter in the branch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment